Registration for the BEDA 2016 Annual Conference is now open! We invite you to join us October 27-29 at the Parc 55 Hotel in San Francisco.
This year’s agenda is based on community and inclusion, supporting knowledge sharing and skill building for professionals and patients/caregivers.
We’re using an intersectional and social justice frame to empower us all to:
- Better understand the biological and environmental factors that lead to an eating disorder
- Increase access to care and providing highly specialized, evidence-based treatment
- Provide multidisciplinary training to treatment providers
- Raise awareness, educate, and advocate
Learn more about BEDA 2016
Individuals and organizations may access information about the event, reserve exhibit space, and register on the BEDA 2016 web pages.
- View the agenda
- Book your hotel room
- Apply for a scholarship
- Sign up for the Talent Show
- Reserve exhibit space
- Read FAQs
Register early for discounts
Different rates are available for individuals & carers, professionals, and students. Register by June 17 to receive an early bird discount. Members can register for an additional discount.
Check back for updates
Spread the word
Know anyone who might want to attend the BEDA 2016 Annual Conference? Please share: