Westin, Denver Downtown
April 24-26, 2014
Pathways Toward a Paradigm of Health, Body Acceptance, and Quality of Life is the theme of the BEDA 2014 Annual Conference in Denver, CO, which will feature posters, sessions, workshops, networking opportunities, and opportunities to be a part of the BED community, which includes clinicians, researchers, individuals with BED and their families, advocates, educators, and others.
HOTEL & TRAVEL INFORMATION
INFORMATION FOR SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
The 2014 BEDA Conference Committee (BCC) is seeking proposals that will be informative and relevant, informed by theory, research, and clinical wisdom. We encourage opportunities for learner engagement, and/or to demonstrate application to the work of participants. In particular, the BCC is looking for proposals that:
- Feature a diverse array of presenters, including those:
- of different nationalities or cultures
- from various areas of healthcare delivery
- from a variety of institutional and organization types
- Deliver best practices using approaches for different types of learners
- Are based on or supported by research and/or clinical wisdom
- Contain new ideas and are on the cutting edge
- Stimulate and provoke respectful discussions
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on BEDA news and events.